Word, byte, and pixel
Chris Basham is a user experience designer and front-end developer in Bloomington, Indiana. He believes every word, byte, and pixel is an opportunity to improve how a product or system is experienced.
- Practice with impact maps (2023)
- Overcome assumptions with impact maps (2023)
- Build the right thing with impact maps (2023)
- Organizing design work (2023)
- Warning signs of front-end complexity (2022)
- An Event Apart takeaways (2019)
- Facilitating a hackathon (2016)
- Heartbeats (2015)
- Storytellers (2015)
- Defining design (2015)
I have over 12 years of experience in:
Outside of work, I play board games, listen to audiobooks and podcasts, and run trails in sandals.
Learn more about this website.